3.07.2013

Cozy Rich

 

DD’s: Scarf.  Ross: White Shirt. Vest: Cindy + Christy.  H&M: Shorts.  Betsie Johnson: Watch.  Ross: Tights. Nine West: Heels. DD’s: Purse.

Salut! While I am in the last few days of my spring break, I'm having fun being more active on my blog. In addition, this outfit is made up of cheap items; I got them at a barging price. The orange short which is very old, I can recall I got them for less than ten dollar, this outfit I wore to school, in a super cold day. I figure it was the best way to stay warm and stylish with flat knee length inter boot. I wore the heels for the post to give the some level of chicness. My advice to you, wear what you feel and wear what makes you happy, just be yourself have fun with fashion. All picture Taken by Lovely Bienta Louis xox Mez.
 






 

 

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you much

Helena Resende said...

Love the colour of those shorts! Really cool outfit :)

Unknown said...

Omg thanks so much xox

The Dainty Dolls House said...

gorgeous, love the shoes too :) x

Unknown said...

;) thank you

Unknown said...

following you! Waiting for u now;-)

Unknown said...

Super chic! love the red shorts!
thanks for dropping by my blog dear. of course we can follow each other. now following your blog. I'll wait for you to follow back :)

http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

Olga Zgonnik said...

love the red shorts! and love that you paired it with a fited vest

www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great depth :-)

Take a look at my web blog fake replica handbags

Anonymous said...

Build long-lasting relationships with business gifts. Unconventional buffs are so which is used to buying Hollywood course doing
this. Gucci Jackie O'Bag is one of representative bags of Gucci. It has formed covering handles and advertisement and adjustable accept strap. http://www.ogt.org/index.php/member/29622/

Disjeslin said...

Que lindo look! amei seu short! bem neon!
Seguindoo! JessiCriss

Fashionobsession-mieni said...

Your outfit is absoloutely awesome and I love your shorts and bag so much! Think everything match perfectly!!

Hope you visit me on my blog
fashionobsession-mieni.com